Are you looking to establish or grow your own private Christian Counseling practice in southern California? If so,Irvine Christian Counseling might be the right fit for you.
Irvine Christian Counseling exists to amplify your efforts as you seek to build your counseling practice with clients in and around Irvine, Woodbridge, North wood, Turtle Rock, and the surrounding areas in southern California.
- A trusted, established name on which to build your career
- High visibility through our powerful, locally-based websites and radio marketing
- A collaborative professional environment in which you can be transparent with your faith
- A strong back-end team for business coaching, marketing, tools, and support
- Shared wisdom, encouragement, and prayer support from experienced mentors and psychotherapists who understand the demands of mental healthcare
- Professionally decorated office space
- The opportunity for you to have more control over how you work and the clients you see
- Effective tools for business and social networking
- The chance to build a fulfilling Christian counseling career that could last a lifetime
Christian Counseling Job Openings In Southern California
Enjoy the work you love in a Christian environment. As a growing company, Irvine Christian Counseling is always looking for valuable professionals to add to our team. As a Christian counseling group, we offer you a place where the expression of your faith is encouraged, as we provide you with support to grow professionally and beyond.
Why Christian Counselors In California Love Working With Us
At Irvine Christian Counseling, our goal is to see counselors thrive. We are here to answer any questions you may have about starting or strengthening your private counseling practice, so you can focus on providing quality care for your clients.
We have openings at our current locations and are looking to expand to new neighborhoods throughout the greater Orange County area.
The counselors at Irvine Christian Counseling are required to hold at least one of the following credentials in the state of California:
- Licensed Psychologist (PhD)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PsyD)
- Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy (DMFT)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
We currently do not offer internships or peer counseling but would be happy to hear from you when you approach graduation.
If you have general questions about our practice or how we work, please feel free to contact us. If you wish to apply, please send CV and cover letters to email@example.com
Contact us by submitting the form belowYour Content Goes Here